Teach your child financial literacy through our KAAMP CASH system, where kids can save up KAAMP CASH to buy gifts, or even pay for classes they love!
What is KAAMP CASH?
KAAMP CASH is a currency used at KAAMP. The KAAMP CASH system serves 2 purposes.
- To teach kids financial literacy
- A method to pay for courses
How much is KAAMP CASH worth?
1 SGD is equal to 10 KAAMP CASH. This means that a course that costs 300SGD would require 3000 KAAMP CASH.
How do I get KAAMP CASH?
KAAMP CASH can be acquired via a number of means.
- Coming to classes on time (This teaches kids the value of punctuality)
- Performing well during a class (This teaches kids the value of good effort and performance)
- Signing up for a course (Applicable only to first timers)
- Purchasing them from KAAMP
There are other ways of earning KAAMP CASH which will be elaborated in the future!